The Jeti Central Box 320 is fully programmable switchboard with two (2) independent, stabilized power inputs with single voltage regulator (20A Continues/80A Peak) designed for complete power and signal management of servos with great emphasis on safety. The Jeti Central Box 320 has a unique design that provides overload protection for up to 10 Standard (up to 415 oz/in, 30 kg/cm) and 8 Ultra Torque (up to 830 oz/in, 60 kg/cm) servos. The Jeti Central Box 320 features true Battery Redundancy, Ditex Servo Telemetry, Jeti EX Telemetry, and up to three (3) receiver inputs (2x 2.4GHz and 1x 900MHz) with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output for complete Power & RF Signal Redundancy. In addition the Jeti Central Box 320 has up to four (4) independent E1/E4 telemetry inputs. The onboard BEC allows the output voltage for the servo to be adjusted from 5V to 8.4V in 0.1V steps using Jeti Transmitter Device Explorer interface.
With Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as easy way to wirelessly configure the Servo Outputs, Ditex Servo & EX Telemetry, Fail-Safe Setting or Function Assignment.
(1) Jeti Central Box 320
(1) Magnetic Switch
The power batteries are connected to the Central Box using MPX connectors. The Central Box allows two batteries to be connected. During use, the power is actually supplied from the battery with the higher voltage. If the voltage is the same, the power can be used from both batteries at the same time. When the voltage of the batteries is different, the power is not shared and each pack is isolated from the other. This allows you to use batteries of different capacity, number of cells and chemistry type. If the power for the Central Box is provided only from one battery, it can be connected via battery (BATT 1) Input.
The magnetic switch is used to turn the Central Box ON/OFF and is connected to a separate slot labeled "SW". To turn on the Central Box using the magnetic switch it is necessary to hold the supplied magnet (key) to the target so that the key and the target on the magnetic switch are properly oriented.
- Control Management with Configurable Servo Output
- Power Distribution with Two Power Independent Inputs
- Servo Overload Protection for All 18 Output Channels (10x Standard, 8x HD)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Case for Extra Cooling and Protection
- Firmware Updatable via Jeti USB Adapter and Jeti Studio
- Wirelessly Programmable Using DC/DS Tx Device Explorer
- Independent Receiver Signal Inputs (R1, R2, E1/R3)
- Up to 18x Standard PWM and Ditex Telemetry Servo Outputs
- Up to 4x Telemetry Sensors Inputs (E1/R3, E2, E3, E4)
- Input for Included Magnetic or Optional Wireless Switch
- Input/Output Voltage: 4V - 14V/5V - 8.4V (0.1V Steps)
- Output Current: 20A Continues/80A Peak
- Dimensions/Weight: 107mm x 66mm x 21mm/135g