FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in Canada - just select the FREE Shipping option at checkout!
TBOLT Composite Sheeting - G10 - 0.008" - 36" x 48" Sheet
This is a fiberglass (G10) sheet that features a smooth finish. It is 0.008" thick. It is strong, lightweight and will conform to curves.
It will allow you to "sheet" or cover wing and airframe structures in one step (eliminating the need to balsa sheet, fiberglass (with cloth and resin), and sanding. Saving time and weight!
Here are some benefits:
- Very strong and lightweight.
- Easy to glue - can glue with Polyurethane, epoxy and structural adhesives (Hysol).
- Flexible - can conform to curves.
- Resists water and fuel.
- Available in 36" x 48" sheets - covers large areas.
- Can be easily painted (same paints used in typical modelling).
- Can be used with open structures (rib, former, stringer construction), or on foam cores.
- It is semi-transparent , so it is easy to see structure for trimming or even plans underneath.
- Can be combined (laminated) with thin balsa for reinforcement.
- Allows for very tough trailing edges.