The Central Box 220 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box 220 has a unique design that provides overload protection for up to 11 Standard (up to 415 oz/in, 30 kg/cm) and 4 Ultra Torque (up to 830 oz/in, 60 kg/cm) servos. The Central Box 220 features true Battery Redundancy, Ditex Servo Telemetry, Jeti EX Telemetry, and up to three receiver inputs (2x 2.4GHz and 1x 900MHz) with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output for complete Power & RF Signal Redundancy.
With Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to wirelessly configure the Servo Outputs, EX Telemetry, Fail-Safe Setting or Fast Servo Response.
- (1) Jeti Central Box 220
- (3) Jeti Duplex EX R3/RSW Receivers
The power batteries are connected to the Central Box using MPX connectors. The Central Box allows two batteries to be connected. During use, the power is actually supplied from the battery with the higher voltage. If the voltage is the same, the power can be used from both batteries at the same time. When the voltage of the batteries is different, the power is not shared and each pack is isolated from the other. This allows you to use batteries of different capacity, number of cells and chemistry type. If the power for the Central Box is provided only from one battery, it can be connected via battery (BATT 1) Input.
Magnetic Switch (Optional)
The magnetic switch is used to turn the Central Box ON/OFF and is connected to a separate slot labeled "SW". To turn on the Central Box using the magnetic switch it is necessary to hold the supplied magnet (key) to the target so that the key and the target on the magnetic switch are properly oriented.
Wireless Switch R3/RSW (Included)
State-of-the-art device that sets Jeti as a leading designer and manufacturer of radio control systems. Wireless power switch is fully integrated into the 2.4GHz radio system. For first time your receiver can be turned ON/OFF with simple flipping of the switch wirelessly from the Jeti DC/DS transmitters.
- Control Management with Configurable Servo Output
- Power Distribution with Two Power Independent Inputs
- Servo Overload Protection for All Output Channels (11x Standard, 4x HD)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Case for Extra Cooling and Protection
- Firmware Updatable via Jeti USB Adapter and Jeti Studio
- Wirelessly Programmable Using DC/DS Tx Device Explorer
- Independent Receiver Signal Inputs (R1, R2, E1/R3)
- Up to 15x Standard PWM and Ditex Telemetry Servo Outputs
- Up to 3x Telemetry Sensors Inputs (E1/R3, E2/15, E3/14)
- Input for Included Magnetic or Optional Wireless Switch
- Input Voltage: 4V - 8.4V
- Output Current: 2x 20A Continues/90A Peak
- Dimensions/Weight: 65mm x 42mm x 18mm/64g