Thunderbolt R/C has teamed up with CRX Turbines (USA) to provide you with the best Turbine and Service combo in the industry! SWIWIN offers fantastic Turbine technology - and CRX offers Service and Support second to none! See Warranty and Service info below.
FREE Shipping to Customers in Canada - See below.
Now with BRUSHLESS Starter & Telemetry
AUTO RESTART - Our's works - ALL THE TIME, EVERY TIME!
- A new breed of motors with emphasis on extreme performance, reliability and detail.
- Auto-Restart in flight
- New Brushless Starter
- 7 years in development
- State of the art proprietary 32 bit processor ECU
- Color data display visible in direct sunlight
- 2 seconds response from idle to full throttle (VX 60) - see video
- 25 hour service intervalâ€‹
- USA dealer and service centerâ€‹
- Inconel combustion chamber
- Internally regulated ECU to handle LiFe, NiMh or 3 cell Lipo
Turbine Motor Package Includes - ECU, Filter, Super trap pump, ECU, GSU, and cabling.
All Turbines are inspected and run by CRX Turbines before shipping to the customer.
Shipping is FREE (included in pricing) - This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer. IMPORTANT: Customer MAY BE responsible for paying any import fees/duties/taxes which MAY BE assessed by the shipping company and/or Canada Customs. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks.
All Warranty and Service is handled through CRX Turbines in the USA. Thunderboltrc.com is the only valid Swiwin by CRX dealer in CANADA. ONLY Turbines purchased through Thunderboltrc.com are eligible for this warranty!
CRX and Thunderbolt R/C also provide a streamlined return for service shipping option!
1st Year Warranty - First year warranty coverage begins the day you receive your motor. 1st year warranty is stem to stern with the exception of exclusions which are covered in our manual. Examples of non covered damage is crash, water damage (flood), FOD, Damage, etc.
Lifetime Warranty - Most internal turbine parts are covered for the life of the motor. For a list of parts covered under the limited lifetime warranty, please refer to our manual.
25 Hour Service Interval - In order to maintain lifetime coverage, please maintain 25 hour service intervals. The cost of the service is $300.00USD. During this service, the motor is examined for any sign of wear. Bearings are changed and the unit is re-balanced. Any needed, warranted parts are replaced with the service. For items not covered under warranty, the owner will be contacted before any work is commenced in order to discuss any estimated costs. Please refer to our manual for more warranty and service interval details and exclusions.
Warranty and/or extended coverage does not apply under the following circumstances:
- The turbine is used for commercial or institutional (school) use
- The turbine was submerged in water
- The turbine has been modified in any fashion
- Any attempt to repair
- Any dismantling of the turbine
- Any crash regardless of cause
- The turbine was not cooled properly
- Improper electrical connections
- Turbine serial number has been removed or altered.
- Turbine is found to have been operated with 2 cycle oil