PowerBox PowerExpander SRSFeatures:
TheÂ PowerExpander SRSÂ makes it possible to exploit all the channels provided by your radio control system when using small but highly-specified receivers. Safety is also significantly enhanced, because two receivers can be connected to thePowerExpander SRS. The integralÂ SerialÂ ReceiverÂ System selects any receiver, and - if an error should occur - switches over automatically to the receiver which is still operating.
- Access to a maximum of eighteen channels
- Simple wiring: the receivers are connected using a serial link
- Integral SRS, allowing the use of two receivers
- Compatible with: Futaba, Spektrum, Graupner, Jeti, Multiplex and JR
- High-current power socketÂ MPX or Deans
- S-BUS output for use in a BUS system
- Hold/Failsafe option for each output individual
- User-variable frame rate
- Can be updated using the PowerBox USB Interface
This represents a simple method of doubling the number of receiver aerials. The unit is fitted with a high-current socket to ensure that the power supply can cope with the large number of channels which it makes available. It also features an output carrying the S-BUS signal, which makes it possible to use any radio control system in conjunction with an S-BUS wiring arrangement.
As powersupply we recommend the PowerBoxÂ BaseLogÂ or the PowerBoxÂ Gemini II.