The well proven DA-100 now even lighter and stronger!
We couldn't resist adding some new features like a new reed cage, reed valve and a lighter crankcase to our 100cc engine. Here is the result: The DA-100L is now lighter, has more power and improved midrange.
- Displacement: 6.10 ci (100 cc)
- Output: 9.8 hp
- Weight: 5.57 lbs (2.53 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 6.5 in (162.5 mm)
- RPM Range: 1,000 to 6,700
- RPM Max: 8,500
- Fuel Consumption: 2.5 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Three years
- Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Most torque in its class.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,
including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.