Still the original, made by Desert Aircraft!
First introduced in March 2003, the DA-50R sets the standard in 50cc powerplants. It's perfect for any 25-30% aerobatic aircraft.
- Displacement: 3.05 ci (50 cc)
- Output: 5.0 hp
- Weight: 2.94 lbs (1.33 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 6.7 in (170 mm)
- Warranty: Three years
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Most torque in its class.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,
including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.